Saturday, February 5, 2011

Beastly Passion Up for Sirens Book Reviews Book of January

Hi everyone:
I just found out that my latest erotic paranormal Beastly Passion is up for Book Of The Month for January:
http://sirenbookreviews.weebly.com/book-of-the-month-january.html


This totally made my day and week because let me tell you I had a terrible week. First sick kids and then my hot water heater broke which flooded my basement (think destroyed here) and then I got sick with the flu and then hubby. Now I'm dealing with my insurance (thank god I had house insurance) but this is not fun. My 15 year-old is now sleeping on a mattress in my 9 year-old's bedroom and my house looks like a disaster, but it could be worse.

Agai, just had to blog that this made my day. Your votes would be greatly appreciated.

No comments: